CHANGE STYLE INDICATOR
Change Style Indicator® is an assessment instrument designed to measure an individual’s preferred style in approaching change and in addressing situations involving change. Three primary styles exist on a continuum: Conserver – Pragmatist – Originator
- With Change Style Indicator® leaders will learn about three unique styles for dealing with change.
- Discover their personal posit ion on this continuum of change style preferences.
- Learn how a preferred style affects how others perceive an individual and how a style influences the perception of others.
- Determine the “traps” in their style that can limit a leader’s flexibility and ability to lead.
- Explore the advantages and strengths that each style offers in a team effort.
- Improve interpersonal communication and understanding.
- Avoid conflicts and reduce unproductive meeting time.
- Realize the value of all perspectives when resolving issues.
- Improve teamwork.
- Enable the group’s creativity and innovation.
- Increase collaboration and cooperation.
- Reach the “win/win” solution more quickly.