DISCOVERY LEADERSHIP PROFILE 360
Purpose of the Discovery Leadership Profile 360:
- Provide feedback on how you are viewed by those with whom you work.
- Better understanding of your leadership strengths and developmental challenges.
- Identify for greatest opportunities for improving as a leader.
- Develop your effectiveness as a leader
- To create an action plan for personal development.
The 10 competency categories are presented and described below:
- Direction and Strategy – Anticipating future trends; providing a clear vision for the future of the organization; creating strategy, goals and objectives for getting there.
- Follow Through and Accountability – Managing the details of initiatives and projects; ensuring that skills and resources are available to do the job; tracking and measuring progress.
- Communication and Influence – Becoming effective at listening and two‐way communication; stating opinions effectively; selling ideas within the organization.
- Developing and Mentoring Others – Managing the development and performance of others; communicating clear expectations; providing effective feedback.
- Self‐Management – Varying approaches to different situations; operating from a value center; balancing priorities, maintaining composure and learning from experience.
- Business Management ‐ Building productive relationships with partners and customers; understanding financial information; using good business judgment.
- Team Management – Promoting a positive environment in which teams may develop and work; defining team purpose; encouraging team cooperation.
- Change and Innovation – Being open to new ideas and opportunities; challenging the status quo; promoting continuous improvement.
- Integrity and Trust ‐ Building the confidence and trust of others; acting with integrity; following through on promises.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving – Considering consequences of decisions; building support for solutions; involving others in decision‐making and problem-solving processes.