A workplace must operate smoothly and efficiently in order to meet mission objectives and create value for stakeholders. In business organizations where employees feel valued, engaged, and see their work as being valued; performance and retention metrics increase exponentially.
These high performing organizations statistically have fewer safety incidents or quality issues and tend to resolve conflicts through open and honest communication and collaboration.
OUR METHODOLOGY AND INTERVENTIONS WORK!
Our scientific approach through Industrial-Organizational Psychology is why we get great results and have maintained a customer satisfaction rating of over 98% for the last 20 years. A workplace must operate smoothly and efficiently in order to meet mission objectives and create value for stakeholders.
Our leadership development programs are leveraged to:
- Prepare aspiring leaders for advancement
- Strengthen the effectiveness of frontline leaders through workforce engagement
- Transform operational leaders into proactive value producers
- Challenge strategic leaders as organizational visionaries through organizational learning
We have the goals and strategies needed to create high performing teams based on diversity, inclusion, accountability and ownership. The cornerstone of our leadership development strategy is based on these simple facts:
- High Performing Teams (HPTs) lead to High Performing Organizations (HPOs) and HPOs create value for their stakeholders.
- High performing teams are created by focusing on every team member to ensure they have the competencies and emotional intelligence required to maximize personal best
- High performing individuals are managed, motivated, and molded into high performing teams by emotionally intelligent, high performing leaders
- High Performing Leaders are developed, not hatched
Team Concepts developed its proprietary leadership development methodology of Personal and Professional Intelligence (PPI). PPI is an innovative and comprehensive leadership development approach that is intended to identify an individual’s natural style of leadership and establish a comprehensive understanding of their professional environment in which they lead.
Personal Intelligence begins with a clinical assessment of the individual’s behaviors through the Pearman Personality Integrator tool and the individual’s social emotional skills through the EQ-I 2.0 assessment. The results are analyzed, and the data is integrated into a custom personal SWOT matrix (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats).
Professional Intelligence provides leaders with a methodology to obtain situational awareness of the environment in which they lead. This is where the individual begins to really know and understand their direct reports, peers, and senior leader’s characteristics and operational patterns. An evaluation of organizational culture and team cohesiveness is also conducted to provide a baseline for the common operational picture.